Quality and Integrity Since 1983
Established as a retail Personal Computer store in 1983, Micro-Vision has evolved through many changes and challenges in the PC and IT service business. The mix of products and services that we offer has also changed with the times. As we near the end of 2020, we’ve adjusted our processes again to meet the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing and a struggling economy. We take comfort in the fact that our core product and services offerings continue to be in high demand.
Our core product line is our custom Micro-Vision desktop PCs that are built and tested in-house and can be configured to meet almost any need or budget. Our custom PCs can now be easily configured and ordered online for delivery or local pick up. Our core service offerings are managed IT support with remote monitoring and remediation for small business networks as well as offering sales, support and training for Spire business management software.
Our service department exists to support our Micro-Vision desktop PCs by providing timely repair services, upgrades and maintenance services to our valued customers.
Visits to our store are currently by appointment only. We ask that all sales enquires be safely and efficiently made by phone and/or email. Please do not come to the store without an appointment. We have safe curbside pick up and drop off available at our front door by appointment only
- CUSTOM MICRO-VISION DESKTOP PCs
- CHOOSE FROM INTEL OR AMD PLATFORMS
- CUSTOMIZED LENOVO THINKPAD LAPTOP PCs
- VIRUS AND MALWARE REMOVAL
- PC TUNE-UPS AND CLEANING
- COMPUTER PARTS AND PERIPHERALS
- MANAGED IT SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- SPIRE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
- SPIRE INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION, TRAINING AND SUPPORT
- SPIRE CUSTOM MANAGEMENT REPORTS (CRYSTAL REPORTS)
- EASY AND AFFORDABLE CLOUD BACK-UP SOLUTIONS
- SERVICE DEPARTMENT
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1983