We service what we sell.
Micro-Vision provides its valued customers with PC support and service that is second to none.
Micro-Vision does not currently offer service or support for PCs that were not purchased from Micro-Vision.
- Desktop PC Troubleshooting, Repairs and Upgrades. Our PC service department functions in support of our primary business objective – building custom Micro-Vision desktop PCs. If you purchased your PC from Micro-Vision and it requires service, you can contact us to book an appointment. We do not currently offer onsite PC service.
- Micro-Vision Backup. There are only two kinds of data; data that has been backed up, and data that has not yet been lost. Micro-Vision Backup is powered by SolarWinds and is designed to provide an affordable, streamlined, cloud-first data protection service for PCs, physical and virtual servers, workstations, and business documents in one web-based dashboard. Our backup service can help reduce the cost and complexity of data protection without sacrificing speed or reliability. The service uses state-of-the art AES 256-bit encryption and compression technologies and your internet connection to safely store copies of your critical data and files offsite on servers located in Canada. You can also keep an optional local copy of your data on an external drive or network share using Local SpeedVault. This is a subscription service.
- Online Ordering. We offer both Intel and AMD powered Micro-Vision desktop PCs. Whether you are looking for a new high-quality personal computer for PC gaming, live streaming, VR, CAD, modeling, simulations, rendering, photography, post-production, visual effects (VFX), digital audio (DAW) or for a just a basic PC for home or office use, we can provide a reliable PC that is more than up to the task. If you know what you want in a new PC, you can configure and order your own custom Micro-Vision PC online with our simple to use web-based PC configurator.
- Personalized PC Quotes. We realize that many PC buyers do not have the time or inclination to keep up with the latest changes in PC components and may not be comfortable configuring a new PC on their own. If you fall into this category, contact us, and tell us about your needs, expectations, and budget, and we will provide you with a custom quotation. The more information that you can provide, the better.
- Managed IT Services for Small Business. Micro-Vision offers managed IT services to small businesses on a contract basis only. Contact us for a consultation and quotation.
- Spire Software Support and Training. Micro-Vision is an authorized Spire partner and offers full support for this product including installation, configuration, support, and training.