Shop Custom-Built PCs
Looking for a great new personal computer that has the features you need (and hopefully none that you don’t)? Micro-Vision offers high-quality custom-built PCs in a wide variety of configurations and price points to suit almost any computing task or budget. From conventional, budget friendly PCs for home or small business use, to high-performance custom gaming PCs or engineering workstations – we’ve got you covered. We create custom PCs configurations that will fit in the palm of your hand (more powerful than you may think) and PCs that you may need help carrying.
Let us put our 35 years of experience to work for you. We want to earn the position of your trusted PC adviser.
- Handcrafted in Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
- Systems Include Micro-Vision Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Quality Control Honed by Decades of PC Building Experience.
- Most Systems are Ready for Pickup Within Seven Days.
- Available with Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro.
- Thorough Bench Testing and Burn-In.
- No Junk or Trial Versions of Software Installed.
- All Current Microsoft Service Packs, Updates and Patches Installed.
- Enhanced Configuration Services Available. (additional software installation and configuration, transfer data from another PC, extended warranties, data importing, delivery, configure login with Microsoft account, LAN configuration, etc.).
Don’t know where to start? Contact us and tell us a little about what you want your new PC to do for you and we’ll recommend a custom configuration just for you.
Scroll Down to View Systems
Custom-Built PC Configurations
(Click Image to Configure)
Pacific Rim PC (Intel)From: $677.00
Duke Point PC (AMD)From: $619.00
Cathedral Grove PC (Intel)From: $1,279.00
Horseshoe Bay PC (AMD)From: $1,222.00
Forbidden Plateau PC (Intel)From: $1,549.00
Whiskey Creek PCFrom: $693.00
Oak Bay PCFrom: $687.00
Millstone River PCFrom: $349.00
White Rapids All-In-One PCFrom: $2,959.00
Newcastle All-In-One PCFrom: $899.00
Lenovo ThinkPad E590-MUS i5 LaptopFrom: $1,037.00